My weekend was all about creative gifting. With Moscow Mule’s being the latest drink trend, I thought it would be fun to create a gift basket featuring the very popular copper mugs. The basket was so easy to make. You’ll need the following:
- Copper Mugs (See below for 3 of my favorites)
- Ginger Beer – It’s nonalcoholic and usually available with other popular mixers like Tonic. I like buying at BevMo!, Total Wine or Trader Joe’s. A bartender recommended Fever-Tree as his favorite so I used it here.
- Vodka – pick your favorite or just find a fun label like I did.
- Mint – include a cute pot of mint so they have the right garnish.
- Limes – I forgot the limes, but it would be the perfect last touch.
- Recipe Card – Download our FREE one!
- Cute Basket
In addition to giving the Moscow Mule basket this weekend, I also had an extremely past-due Christmas exchange with some relatives. Playing off the fact that it’s now March, I created this fun St. Paddy’s Day Christmas gift certificate. I love giving “experience” gifts and thought dinner on me at the new Irish Pub in town would be the perfect present.
Lastly, I’ll have another post about this, but I also got to celebrate my cousin Marisa’s 21st birthday this weekend. Oh, to be 21 again! More on this creative gift (and FREE Party Printable) in my next post!