Here comes Peter Cottontail! Easter is Sunday and I plan on bringing these little DIY Donut Bunnies featuring our FREE Bunny Printable to our neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday and family Easter party too!
What are your Easter plans? Hopefully you still have time to download and use our FREE Bunny Printable! We would love to see how you use the bunnies, so be sure to share your pictures with us on Instagram and tag #tonalitydesigns and @tonalitydesigns.
DIY Donut Bonnies
- Our FREE Bunny Printable
- Lollipop Sticks
- Donut Holes
- FOR OPTIONAL STANDING DISPLAY: small bag, styrofoam, paper grass filler
- Download & print our FREE Bunny Printable
- Cutout bunnies (we left a small what border)
- Tape bunnies to Lollipop Sticks
- String on donut holes onto stick
- Serve! Either lay on a platter or create the Standing Display
- Cut styrofoam to size of bag
- Place styrofoam in bag and cover with paper grass filler
- Stick in Donut Bonnies