Setting a kid table is high on my list of favorite things. And offering FREE printables is another one. I first made these bunny printables last year (see my original post and another way to display and use your bunnies), but I thought they were too cute not to share again. I hope you’ll download and enjoy both the FREE Easter Bunny Toppers and the FREE Easter Bunny Coloring Pages. Below I explain what you’ll need for the Easter Bunny Donut Sticks, but these bunnies would look cute as cupcake toppers, favor tags, straw decor or other party decoration.
Easter Bunny Donut Sticks
- Donut Holes (I used Powdered Sugar ones)
- 8″ lollipop sticks
- FREE Easter Bunny Printable (Download here)
To Display Like Above:
- Treat Bowls (I found mine at the Target Dollar Spot – 8 bowls for $1)
- Download and print FREE Easter Bunny Printable on heavy white card stock. Cut out each bunny.
- Tape bunny to stick.
- Skewer two donut holes per stick.
- If displaying in cereal bowls, pour cereal in treat bowls and stick your finished Easter Bunny Donut Stick inside the bowl.
To set your table like mine, use a white table cloth. Then use a craft wrapping paper as a table runner (mine is striped but polka dots or plain would also work). Use three potted plants. I placed mine in fun Easter tins, but if you can’t find patterned tins, paint your pots, use small gift bags or look for small Easter baskets at a place like Target or Walmart. Then surround your pots with a layer of white shredded paper filler (available in gift wrap). And place Easter Eggs on the white paper filler. I used six large eggs – two eggs between each pot and one egg on each end.
Each place setting included two coloring sheets, a patterned plate, an Easter napkin on the plate as well as a coordinating larger napkin, spoon and one Easter Bunny Donut Stick in a cereal treat bowl.