Simply put, I love setting a table! I feel there’s just something special about creating a space that welcomes people to gather and enjoy each other. This Easter tablescape was accomplished thanks to a few easy DIYs like my Gold Foil Easter Eggs, Tissue Paper Candles and my latest creation—Easter Bunny Favor Bags. These come a little late, but I posted a picture on Instagram and got questions so I figured you all could either do a last minute project or Pin for next year!
Easter Bunny Favor Bags
- White linen or cotton fabric
- Coordinating cotton fabric (I picked pastel colors that had a white pattern)
- White thread
- FREE Easter Bunny Favor Bag Template
- Cut out two 6″ x 8.5″ rectangles from your white linen/cotton fabric.
- Pin large triangle to the top of both rectangles and cut out triangle (per placement in the template). Then, fray all edges of each piece.
- With your coordinating fabric, cut out two small triangles (A and B in the template). Also cut (or rip) a strip of fabric approximately 3/4″ x 11″ for your bag’s tie.
- Sew on both small triangles to one of your white linen/cotton pieces.
- Pin your white linen pieces wrong sides together and sew along the long sides and bottom of your bag (keeping the rectangle open).
- Fill your bag with jelly beans or other favor item and tie closed. It will look like bunny ears!